What is SAP

SAP is an enterprise resource planning application product developed by German software company SAP AG. The current version of SAP is called SAP R3. SAP was launched in 1970's and subsequent versions of SAP were SAP R1, SAP R2, and now SAP R3.

SAP R3 has has a Technical module which deals with programming and development and Functional modules which are trade specific like finance, operations, HR, etc.

What SAP is can best be best understood by the benefits resulting when an enterprise implements it as an ERP solution. SAP R3 integrates all the branches of an enterprise and brings them under a single application thus improving interdepartent communication resulting in better decision making and advance planning as all the reports and data is becomes online, which is not possible in any other known platform.

SAP is a leader in ERP with more than 50% market share worldwide. SAP professionals are in high demand and are highly paid specially those who work on functional modules.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAP SOFTWARES AND COURSES ARE AVAILABLE AT ...
WWW.RTESINDIA.COM
VISIT ONCE.. I BOUGHT SO MANY COURSES FROM THERE.
RGDS

Unknown said...

hi, i need the infermation about the SAP trainning institute in madurai.how i learning its ..my E mail address sahu.roshankumar@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hi friends this is Venkatesh Vishwanatham,i want information regarding the SAP BASIS.so please give the information regarding SAP BASIS.

my email id :vishwanatham.venkatesh@gmail.com

swati said...

hi im swati persuing my engineering in computer science 3rd year infact im new to something called as SAP plzzz guide me how to get trained in this field......supst

Anonymous said...

Hi friends i'll b gettin BE Electronics degree this year. can ne1 tell me whether SAP ABAP course will be beneficial for me nd which is the best institute in Mumbai or pune wer i can luk for doin it.

Anonymous said...

hi my name is richa.. and i am a graduate, want to know about SAP COURSE.
how it can be beneficial for my career.
my email id is richa_0884@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

hi, im an be mechanical final year student.pls guid eme about the SAP.MM
COURSE.......my eail id is bindrop@gmail.com

Amelia said...

In the above posted article you have provided the basic meaning of SAP. There is a big demand for SAP based applications and software's because its the best business solution that automates all the business operations and integrates all the resources for the maximum benefit.
sap support pack

Unknown said...


Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully

I can add you and follow.





Customer Service Training Dubai

Unknown said...

We are very glad for providing details on SAP. We are providing Sap Remote Access. For more details:
Sap Remote Access

Linkwithin

See Also